The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Janie. How are your chicks doing?
They are doing great now, IM. All are active and healthy. They aren't using their mama heating pad at all.
We had a big rain storm last night. I haven't been out to check on everyone yet..waiting for daylight. I hope they weren't too frightened.
This morning I have to take Bam Bam to the vet for his dental surgery. Opie did well with his last month, hope the same goes for Bam.

Next month Pip has to go. DH and I are already talking strategy for getting her in the carrier (she absolutely hates it).
Good luck to Bam Bam, I hope it all goes smoothly!

They are doing great now, IM. All are active and healthy. They aren't using their mama heating pad at all.
We had a big rain storm last night. I haven't been out to check on everyone yet..waiting for daylight. I hope they weren't too frightened.

Thanks Janie!

Glad to hear you got some rain last night :thumbsup

This morning I have to take Bam Bam to the vet for his dental surgery. Opie did well with his last month, hope the same goes for Bam.

Next month Pip has to go. DH and I are already talking strategy for getting her in the carrier (she absolutely hates it).
I hope all goes well for Bam Bam today Debby

That’s good news on both fronts Janie! We got just enough rain yesterday evening to get stuff wet but we have 70% chance the next few days.

That’s good news on both fronts Janie! We got just enough rain yesterday evening to get stuff wet but we have 70% chance the next few days.
Us too. It sounded like a lot, but it was only around a 1/2" . More in the forecast today & this week.
It's 72 & the high is just 92 today! It feels like fall.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Hope all goes well for Bam Bam.

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning, Bob 🐦 I hope you are all well, now!

Us too. It sounded like a lot, but it was only around a 1/2" . More in the forecast today & this week.
It's 72 & the high is just 92 today! It feels like fall.

Good morning, Bob 🐦 I hope you are all well, now!
Nice! We’re supposed to hover around 100 for the next week. Guess I don’t have any excuse to not work in the yard this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom