The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning Debby.
Maybe that is why you’re good at what you do DMC.
Good morning IM! I can empathize with them.
This morning I have to take Bam Bam to the vet for his dental surgery. Opie did well with his last month, hope the same goes for Bam.

Next month Pip has to go. DH and I are already talking strategy for getting her in the carrier (she absolutely hates it).
What kind of surgery, cleaning?
They are doing great now, IM. All are active and healthy. They aren't using their mama heating pad at all.
We had a big rain storm last night. I haven't been out to check on everyone yet..waiting for daylight. I hope they weren't too frightened.

Good luck to Bam Bam, I hope it all goes smoothly!
Hi Janie!
I hope you got good rain. We thought we were going to get rain this morning but we just got a dusting. We need it, but we had cement poured yesterday and we have no gutters right now, so I was kind of glad it went around us.
I hope all goes well for Bam Bam today Debby
Me too Debby!
Good morning. Hope that all are well this morning.
Hi Sour!

Good morning, Sour🐦
Good morning Debby.

Hi Janie!
I hope you got good rain. We thought we were going to get rain this morning but we just got a dusting. We need it, but we had cement poured yesterday and we have no gutters right now, so I was kind of glad it went around us.

Me too Debby!

Hi Sour!
Good morning, DMC 🐦
Good morning all. My service has been out at any rate, have a nice day.
Good morning, Mark 🐦

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning Debby.

Hi Janie!

Me too Debby!

Hi Sour!
I think that’s a positive thing. If you can empathize then that’s half battle.

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning Debby.

Hi Janie!

Me too Debby!

Hi Sour!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning all. My service has been out at any rate, have a nice day.
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Bam Bam and I are back from the day at the vet. He's worn out and his mouth is going to be sore for a few days but he's a little trooper (he had to have 6 teeth pulled).
Poor little guy, I hope he feels better soon
I can see it now

616AF2BC-322F-41DA-9EF3-BEB2E7D36C56.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom