The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all, enjoy your weekend. 🌹:jumpy
Good morning, Mark 🐦
Good morning all. We had a gulley washer last night. Lost power for about 6 hours, one of my mesquite trees in the front and two shrubs in the back plus damage to the garden fence. Fortunately our roof is ok and no cars were damaged. By some miracle the chickens were dry and their coop is undamaged as well
I'm glad your damage wasn't awful. I hope the rain will be helpful and not just destructive.

Good morning, Bob 🐦

Good morning, DMC 🐦
I hope y'all get some rain. Fingers crossed 🤞 for the future dil!
Did you get any good pictures at the fair?
Thanks Janie!
Just a selfie. I am not good at taking selfies. Hubby looks like he’s half in the bag.:lol:
75429EAA-B246-460E-A3B4-CE024B3D1E9A.jpeg

I really don’t care for the fair, but it was ok. It was good to see friends. My friends husband bought us 2 passes for the week and delivered them to our house. I was only going to go one night but now I have to go at least 3. 😝
I had a pork chop on a stick. I didn’t even check out the food stands. I tend to stick to our local one. There is a stand that sells pulled pork nachos that I will be having tonight…expensive but delicious!

Pulled pork + nachos has to be good! Enjoy :drool

Good morning all. We had a gulley washer last night. Lost power for about 6 hours, one of my mesquite trees in the front and two shrubs in the back plus damage to the garden fence. Fortunately our roof is ok and no cars were damaged. By some miracle the chickens were dry and their coop is undamaged as well

Wow, from nothing to too much! Sorry about the damage, but glad the animals are ok :hugs

Thanks Janie. We need the rain but I could do without the tree damage. We planted that tree ourselves.
I hate that, IM. We've lost some trees, and probably will loose more this year. We lost a little Japanese Maple this year. That kind of broke my heart. My husband bought it for our anniversary two years ago.
Thanks Janie!
Just a selfie. I am not good at taking selfies. Hubby looks like he’s half in the bag.:lol:
View attachment 3228347
Great picture DMC! I'm a terrible selfie person, so trust me, that's not bad.

Back
Top Bottom