The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I hate that, IM. We've lost some trees, and probably will loose more this year. We lost a little Japanese Maple this year. That kind of broke my heart. My husband bought it for our anniversary two years ago.

Great picture DMC! I'm a terrible selfie person, so trust me, that's not bad.
That a bummer Janie, why is it always the ones we love?!

Pulled pork + nachos has to be good! Enjoy :drool
I will send you a picture so you can drool while I eat it :lol:
I hate that, IM. We've lost some trees, and probably will loose more this year. We lost a little Japanese Maple this year. That kind of broke my heart. My husband bought it for our anniversary two years ago.

Great picture DMC! I'm a terrible selfie person, so trust me, that's not bad.
Thanks! I don’t have long arms so I usually cut body parts off.
I’m sorry you lost your tree, especially since it was a gift.

I will send you a picture so you can drool while I eat it :lol:

Thanks! I don’t have long arms so I usually cut body parts off.
I’m sorry you lost your tree, especially since it was a gift.

Since I can't be at your fair to enjoy it with you, send me a picture...drooling and dreaming is the next best thing :gig

Hubby looks like he’s half in the bag.:lol:
He looks like he is suffering from fair food overload!

I don’t have long arms so I usually cut body parts off.
My mother was famous for cutting people's heads off when she took a picture. Of course this was back when you didn't know you did that for about a week when you got the prints back from the photo store. Now you just take another picture :D

He looks like he is suffering from fair food overload!

My mother was famous for cutting people's heads off when she took a picture. Of course this was back when you didn't know you did that for about a week when you got the prints back from the photo store. Now you just take another picture :D
I have 8,000 pictures on my phone…trying to get the perfect picture :lol:

My sons girlfriend passed her state boards. 😊She is so excited, and I’m excited for her. She said she was sick to her stomach on the way there. She gets a raise and a sign on bonus that will be spread out over the next couple years. She gets $1000 right away.

Congratulations to her DMC! Maybe there will be cake to celebrate? :fl

I just realized it was 6:30 pm not am... going back to bed.

My sons girlfriend passed her state boards. 😊She is so excited, and I’m excited for her. She said she was sick to her stomach on the way there. She gets a raise and a sign on bonus that will be spread out over the next couple years. She gets $1000 right away.
Give her hugs from me :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom