The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby, Janie and all.
Good morning, DMC 🦋
Hi DMC. Have a good weekend.
Good morning, IM 🦋 how was your birthday?
Good morning, Everyone. Have a nice day.
Good morning, Sour 🦋
I'll take 20°F of your 90s to go with our 40°F ;)

I have no idea but I see you got it fixed. Personally I have ZERO interest in push notifications. I know where to go on BYC to find what I want to read. I don't need things thrown at me.

Put it in the oven with the light on.
Unless your oven has a proofing setting, then use that.

Gotta go for the free food!!! ;) Besides @DigMyChicks can stop to give her congrats to the bride and groom then avoid the bride the rest of the time, it won't be noticed. Meanwhile she can visit with her friend and others.

Happy belated B-Day @igorsMistress
Good morning, Bruce 🦋
Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your Saturday
Good morning, Sue 🦋

Good morning folks :frow

@Grammy60

Hey Sue, I noticed Bob has been awol...hope all is ok. Tell him he is missed!
Sorry for being AWOL Debby. Sunday night something in my esophagus ruptured and I started bleeding internally. Monday morning I was so weak we had to call 911. I spent a day in the ER, two in ICU and two in general population. But they fixed it and I'm recovering well. I'm still a little weak, but getting better quickly.
That's cool. I didn't know there was such a thing. I will check it out thanks.
I bought the same one Ron has and love it.
If he shows up again, call 911 or his wife. Please don't try and walk him home.
I feel for him, but alzheimers can make an otherwise gentle person angry and dangerous.
I'm a magnet too.
Debby, I agree with Janie, let the pro's handle it.
Good morning everyone, enjoy your Saturday!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning y'all 🦋
Hope you all have a great weekend!

Good morning, Debby 🦋
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby, Janie and all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning all. Thanks the birthday wishes!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day and a belated Happy Birthday!
Good morning, Everyone. Have a nice day.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
I'll take 20°F of your 90s to go with our 40°F ;)

I have no idea but I see you got it fixed. Personally I have ZERO interest in push notifications. I know where to go on BYC to find what I want to read. I don't need things thrown at me.

Put it in the oven with the light on.
Unless your oven has a proofing setting, then use that.

Gotta go for the free food!!! ;) Besides @DigMyChicks can stop to give her congrats to the bride and groom then avoid the bride the rest of the time, it won't be noticed. Meanwhile she can visit with her friend and others.

Happy belated B-Day @igorsMistress
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Sorry for being AWOL Debby. Sunday night something in my esophagus ruptured and I started bleeding internally. Monday morning I was so weak we had to call 911. I spent a day in the ER, two in ICU and two in general population. But they fixed it and I'm recovering well. I'm still a little weak, but getting better quickly.

Good morning, Bob 🦋 it's good to have you back! I am so glad you are OK. Wishing you & Sue a wonderful weekend and good health!

Glad to have you back with us Bob! That must have been scary. Now concentrate on getting back to 100%! :hugs

:eek:

Wow, I've never heard of that happening. Sure glad you got help and are recovering.

Back
Top Bottom