The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'll take 20°F of your 90s to go with our 40°F ;)

I have no idea but I see you got it fixed. Personally I have ZERO interest in push notifications. I know where to go on BYC to find what I want to read. I don't need things thrown at me.

Put it in the oven with the light on.
Unless your oven has a proofing setting, then use that.

Gotta go for the free food!!! ;) Besides @DigMyChicks can stop to give her congrats to the bride and groom then avoid the bride the rest of the time, it won't be noticed. Meanwhile she can visit with her friend and others.

Happy belated B-Day @igorsMistress
Hope your Saturday is great Janie!

Hi DMC, is today the wedding reception? Enjoy some cake!

Morning Sour, have a good day!
It is Debby. I need to shower soon. I hope the cake is good. I’ve only ever had good cake at 2 weddings.
Good morning folks :frow

Sorry for being AWOL Debby. Sunday night something in my esophagus ruptured and I started bleeding internally. Monday morning I was so weak we had to call 911. I spent a day in the ER, two in ICU and two in general population. But they fixed it and I'm recovering well. I'm still a little weak, but getting better quickly.

I bought the same one Ron has and love it.

Debby, I agree with Janie, let the pro's handle it.

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day and a belated Happy Birthday!

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day
Oh my goodness Bob :hugs

Sorry for being AWOL Debby. Sunday night something in my esophagus ruptured and I started bleeding internally. Monday morning I was so weak we had to call 911. I spent a day in the ER, two in ICU and two in general population. But they fixed it and I'm recovering well. I'm still a little weak, but getting better quickly.

I bought the same one Ron has and love it.

Debby, I agree with Janie, let the pro's handle it.

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day and a belated Happy Birthday!

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day
Thanks for the update!

It sounds like a scary thing to go through

Thanks for the update!

It sounds like a scary thing to go through
It was. I had no idea what was going on when I woke up. Scoured the internet for the symptoms and, of course, COVID was first to pop-up. Tested negative for both COVID and Flu. I was in the ER for about an hour before they figured out what was going on. I won't go into detail on how. Let's just say it took four nurses and was very embarrassing.

Good morning everyone 🌻

Yesterday DH took the afternoon off work so we could go see a movie. The closest theater is in Panama City (an hour away) and when we got there the theater is gone and it is now a church. Can you believe it...the internet lied to me and said there was a movie theater there! Lying internet. :lol: So we went shopping and out to dinner instead.

Good morning y'all 🦋
Good morning, Bob 🦋 I hope you are feeling well today.
Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your day
Good morning, Sue 🦋 I hope you have a wonderful walk.
Good morning everyone 🌻

Yesterday DH took the afternoon off work so we could go see a movie. The closest theater is in Panama City (an hour away) and when we got there the theater is gone and it is now a church. Can you believe it...the internet lied to me and said there was a movie theater there! Lying internet. :lol: So we went shopping and out to dinner instead.
Good morning, Debby 🦋
It takes a lot to get people to go to church nowadays. 🤣

We're keeping an eye on the weather here, there's a possibility Ian may reach us by the end of the week. You can see Panama City at the top of the cone and we're 40 miles from there. This is the latest projection:
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 7.10.54 AM.png

One of the things we did yesterday in Panama City was get a generator. First stop was at Lowe's and we looked at the 7 or so they had on hand. Then we went to Home Depot to comparison shop. Lowe's had the same generator for $100 less so we went back there. Just in that amount of time, Lowe's only had 3 generators left so they're going fast.

DH said he's happy to pay for it and hopes we never have to even take it out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom