The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We're keeping an eye on the weather here, there's a possibility Ian may reach us by the end of the week. You can see Panama City at the top of the cone and we're 40 miles from there. This is the latest projection:
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 7.10.54 AM.png

One of the things we did yesterday in Panama City was get a generator. First stop was at Lowe's and we looked at the 7 or so they had on hand. Then we went to Home Depot to comparison shop. Lowe's had the same generator for $100 less so we went back there. Just in that amount of time, Lowe's only had 3 generators left so they're going fast.

DH said he's happy to pay for it and hopes we never have to even take it out of the box.
I hope y'all leave it in the box too. Do you have plenty of fuel on hand? Did you gas your vehicles up?
Good morning Debby! Stay safe. I hope you have a good day. 🌻
Good morning, Mark. I hope your weekend is going well.

I hope y'all leave it in the box too. Do you have plenty of fuel on hand? Did you gas your vehicles up?

Good morning, Mark. I hope your weekend is going well.

We'll gas up everything (including extra gas cans) by tomorrow. Today we're going to try to find a movie theater...I really want to see that movie "Don't Worry Darling". :D

Good morning everyone 🌻

Yesterday DH took the afternoon off work so we could go see a movie. The closest theater is in Panama City (an hour away) and when we got there the theater is gone and it is now a church. Can you believe it...the internet lied to me and said there was a movie theater there! Lying internet. :lol: So we went shopping and out to dinner instead.
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day and stay safe. Hope you find a theater.
Good morning y'all 🦋

Good morning, Bob 🦋 I hope you are feeling well today.

Good morning, Sue 🦋 I hope you have a wonderful walk.

Good morning, Debby 🦋
It takes a lot to get people to go to church nowadays. 🤣
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day. Feeling wonderful today.
Good morning Debby! Stay safe. I hope you have a good day. 🌻
:frow Good morning Mark, you and Susie have a great day

I think it's going to be quite a long time before DH and I try to go to another movie :lol:

After yesterday's "theater turned into a church" wasted trip, we went to a different town to see a 12:00 movie...12:00 per their web site. Got to that theater and they don't have the movie listed as showing until 2:00. The manager said they were having issues with the equipment and the movie was delayed until 2:00. :rolleyes:

If we do try another movie somewhere in the future, you can bet I'll be calling ahead to be sure 1) the theater exists and 2) the movies listed on their websites are really showing when they say they will.

I think it's going to be quite a long time before DH and I try to go to another movie :lol:

After yesterday's "theater turned into a church" wasted trip, we went to a different town to see a 12:00 movie...12:00 per their web site. Got to that theater and they don't have the movie listed as showing until 2:00. The manager said they were having issues with the equipment and the movie was delayed until 2:00. :rolleyes:

If we do try another movie somewhere in the future, you can bet I'll be calling ahead to be sure 1) the theater exists and 2) the movies listed on their websites are really showing when they say they will.
Sorry your movie didn't work out! Did you buy some popcorn for a relaxing on the sofa movie?

Back
Top Bottom