The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Those beauties are wonderful, I enjoy feeding and watching them go bottoms up. They swim with one leg sometimes holding one leg up and using just one paddle, it's cute to see.

I think swan tv must be even more relaxing than chicken tv :D

As soon as those swans see me, they come swimming fast. Oh! I forgot to ask you about the keet, how is it doing?

We still have him, can't find where he came from and no one has claimed him.

His name is Beanie and his new house was delivered today. DH will be getting it put together later and then I can get a good picture of him!

I think swan tv must be even more relaxing than chicken tv :D

We still have him, can't find where he came from and no one has claimed him.

His name is Beanie and his new house was delivered today. DH will be getting it put together later and then I can get a good picture of him!
The little cuties can become quite tame. We had two at one time years ago and they would sit on my shoulder when I worked on the computer. All they ever wanted was to look at photos of other birds. I think you have found a great friend.

The little cuties can become quite tame. We had two at one time years ago and they would sit on my shoulder when I worked on the computer. All they ever wanted was to look at photos of other birds. I think you have found a great friend.

He is a pretty little thing. And has quite the singing voice :D

Back
Top Bottom