The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

IM I just read this article on water conditions. https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/05/us/arizona-water-foreign-owned-farms-climate
It's time you moved to Texas!
Yes I’m aware :rant:duc:rant

I don’t plan to stay here when I retire, but it’s like this all over Janie. Nestle is taking tremendous amounts of water from all over the US and selling it in bottles all over the world. Donating it to disaster relief, sometimes in the same areas they pumped it from, for a tax break too, how quaint. Now the breweries here are using reclaimed water. There’s a lot wrong with all of that.

PS~ I’ve been hearing quite a bit about the not so mighty Mississippi lately, it’s scary all over.

Last edited:
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a wonderful day and happy Birthday! 🥳🎂🌹

:frow Good morning Chrissy, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day
Good afternoon Bob. Hope you had a good day!

Yes I’m aware :rant:duc:rant

I don’t plan to stay here when I retire, but it’s like this all over Janie. Nestle is taking tremendous amounts of water from all over the US and selling it in bottles all over the world. Donating it to disaster relief, sometimes in the same areas they pumped it from, for a tax break too, how quaint. Now the breweries here are using reclaimed water. There’s a lot wrong with all of that.

PS~ I’ve been hearing quite a bit about the not so mighty Mississippi lately, it’s scary all over.
The Mississippi is low here too, scary!

Happy birthday @N F C!
birthday_smiley_116.gif

Back
Top Bottom