The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I guess DD1 just decided to wait for you to make lunch? 🤣
She and the fiance are pretty much on their own except for dinner. Even then DD1 with all her food issues (medical and voluntary) is kinda on her own for dinner. Half the time she doesn't know what she wants to eat at dinner time, let alone a few hours before so one can plan. Often there will be things she WILL eat available but she doesn't want them.

One time she did pictures for a wedding and the brides mother insisted her daughter have a professional also. My sisters were better.

I am not a professional baker but thank you 😊
And that was my point! Either of you COULD be professionals, your work is so good.

She and the fiance are pretty much on their own except for dinner. Even then DD1 with all her food issues (medical and voluntary) is kinda on her own for dinner. Half the time she doesn't know what she wants to eat at dinner time, let alone a few hours before so one can plan. Often there will be things she WILL eat available but she doesn't want them.

And that was my point! Either of you COULD be professionals, your work is so good.
:frow Good afternoon Bruce, have a great day

So of course I had to go dig up some pictures of my old gingerbread buildings :D

View attachment 3334216

View attachment 3334218

View attachment 3334221

I told DH I wasn't going to do one this year and he was disappointed. He doesn't know I picked up a gingerbread chicken coop to surprise him with.
Nice job Debby!

Thank you Bruce 😊

Good one Janie :gig

Do you ever make gingerbread houses at Christmas time? I've made a few from kits. Those are definitely some stale things (but sort of fun). This year I got a coop gingerbread kit to put together at some point.
Yes, I occasionally do. And since no one eats them, I've found nice cheap ones at outlet stores. For their prices, you can make a whole village!

Hello, Bruce🐻

Back
Top Bottom