The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Have you thought about having a flock again DMC?

I have but since this isn't our house, I don't want to cause any issues for DH. Plus someone down the road has about 10-15 dogs (yes, that many!) that roam free and they would be a problem.
Yes, I have. I miss my chickens. We go camping in the summer and the boys are busy so I don’t want to bother them to take care of my chickens.
I’m also afraid Hattie would kill or hurt them. She was very jealous of them when I had them and would chase them if I was outside.
I cleaned for someone that had 13 dogs. I can’t believe your neighbors get away with letting them roam.

Yes, I have. I miss my chickens. We go camping in the summer and the boys are busy so I don’t want to bother them to take care of my chickens.
I’m also afraid Hattie would kill or hurt them. She was very jealous of them when I had them and would chase them if I was outside.
I cleaned for someone that had 13 dogs. I can’t believe your neighbors get away with letting them roam.

There aren't a lot of neighbors around to complain about all those dogs, we're kind of isolated out here.

BTW, Good morning!

@swampfox440

Hey Mark, I just noticed you have a BYC anniversary coming up!
Screen Shot 2022-11-29 at 2.09.40 AM.png

You'll have 10 years on December 10th :woot

I'm a year behind you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom