The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Good morning Bob, hope you have a nice Saturday!

Speaking of employee Christmas parties, we went to DH's last night. And that explains my late appearance this morning :lol:

Good morning everyone :frow
Did you whoop it up?
Good morning, Everyone. Supposed to rain all day here. Daughter's dogs have settled in nicely, and even Rocky is being good.
Hi Sour!

Good morning IM :frow

Good morning DMC :frow
G’morning Sue
Speaking of employee Christmas parties, we went to DH's last night. And that explains my late appearance this morning :lol:

Good morning everyone :frow
G’morning Debby, glad it’s over I see. I can relate, I hate those things.
They are talking the possibility of winds 50/60 MPH as the tail end of the front moves through. More trees will be coming down. :(
I hope you all stay safe Spur!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
G’morning Bob
Did you whoop it up?

Hi Sour!
Debby? Whoop it up? :gig

I’d rather stay home with my dogs and get my flu shot, thanks.
Or even get the flu and stay home with the dogs!

The big boss has been good to me really, I don’t want to forget that.
I don't guess you have the kind of relationship where you can "open door" and tell him what is going on down below? He might care that his workers are thinking of looking for work elsewhere due to a situation he may not know about.

I don't guess you have the kind of relationship where you can "open door" and tell him what is going on down below? He might care that his workers are thinking of looking for work elsewhere due to a situation he may not know about.
I wouldn’t quite go so far as to say I want the flu lol.

No, we do have that kind of relationship. She is super fake. People have given notice and then couldn’t log in the next day. People have been cut off in the middle of a phone call and had to wait to hear back from HR. The first incident was before she brought the new folks on board, the second was just recently. So they’re all little peas in one pod. AZ is a right to work state so there’s really nobody on the side of the worker.

She is super fake. People have given notice and then couldn’t log in the next day. People have been cut off in the middle of a phone call and had to wait to hear back from HR. The first incident was before she brought the new folks on board, the second was just recently. So they’re all little peas in one pod.
Time to look for a job, the cancer starts at the top where you are now

:frow Good morning Kelsey, have a great day

:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom