The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G’morning DMC

G’morning Mark. We’ve had rain since yesterday

Good luck with that. I have disliked christmas since I was a teenager and that was a long time ago.
I have always loved Christmas. It seemed the only time of the year there was happiness in my house.
Ugh, the old guy with dementia or Alzheimers was beating on my door again today. And yelling to let him in. I told him I was calling the sheriff and he said he was too because I was keeping him out.

This would all be sort of amusing if he didn't scare the pooh out of me.
Did you call the sheriff?
That’s cute!

I have always loved Christmas. It seemed the only time of the year there was happiness in my house.

Did you call the sheriff?

That’s cute!
Good morning, DMC. 🐻 Christmas was my mom's favorite time too. I love it, but this year I just haven't been all in. The kids are all having trouble coordinating, and I don't think I've recovered completely from my head trauma. I'm not weak or sick, I just am not my usual enthusiastic self. I haven't bought gifts or decorated anything.

Anywho....good morning everyone :frow
Good morning Debby, it's nice to see you. I wanted to share some good news I got yesterday. The director at our library called me yesterday and told me they are having a gold plaque in memory of my Susie, made and it will stay with the library forever. I was so happy to hear that. ❤️:wee:love

Good morning, DMC. 🐻 Christmas was my mom's favorite time too. I love it, but this year I just haven't been all in. The kids are all having trouble coordinating, and I don't think I've recovered completely from my head trauma. I'm not weak or sick, I just am not my usual enthusiastic self. I haven't bought gifts or decorated anything.
That hitting the head business is scary :hugs

Good morning Debby, it's nice to see you. I wanted to share some good news I got yesterday. The director at our library called me yesterday and told me they are having a gold plaque in memory of my Susie, made and it will stay with the library forever. I was so happy to hear that. ❤️:wee:love
That’s very nice. Did she work at the library?

Back
Top Bottom