:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good afternoon Bob
Good morning, all of you/us.
Good afternoon Sour

Good afternoon everyone šŸ˜Š hope your day is going well

We always got an apple, peanuts, a few chocolates, and that pretty ribbon candy.
Sounds like mine, I didn't like the ribbon candy though, some of it had that badly soap taste to me.

Beautiful pictures šŸ’– all I get to see is rain this week šŸŒ§šŸŒ§ I drove the truck to town and it was a slow drive
Yup. Like sleeping under the stars all summer, watching the fireflies and generally having a free range life.
Those were the days ā¤ā¤

Sounds like mine, I didn't like the ribbon candy though, some of it had that badly soap taste to me.

Beautiful pictures šŸ’– all I get to see is rain this week šŸŒ§šŸŒ§ I drove the truck to town and it was a slow drive

I only liked the ones that were sweet, not the spicy ones.
We got several inches of snow this morning.

Sorry, guess my mind just automatically went to mess = male :gig (sorry guys!)
You can be forgiven, @sourland's daughter is a bit off, I find no references to Jeter as a female name ;)

Oranges were a standard part of Christmas gifting. :old
Unless you lived in Florida or So Cal, oranges used to be something you never saw around Christmas so they were more than a little special.

Our "bottom of the stocking" gift was always a can of Graber olives. They come from only one place in So. Cal, near where I was born and my grandparents lived and near where my aunt & uncle and 2 cousins still live.

"Thus began Ontario's oldest existing business. Since 1894, Graber Olives -- fully tree-ripened with delicate, rich flavor and succulent texture -- continue to be enjoyed by generations of families throughout the world."

Which reminds me, I need to order some for DD2 :)

This is from the other morning.
Extraordinarily pretty but if "red sky in morning" holds true, you should have gotten a storm. Did you?

Hi Sue, hope your day is going well even if it is rainy ā˜”

You can be forgiven, @sourland's daughter is a bit off, I find no references to Jeter as a female name ;)

Unless you lived in Florida or So Cal, oranges used to be something you never saw around Christmas so they were more than a little special.

Our "bottom of the stocking" gift was always a can of Graber olives. They come from only one place in So. Cal, near where I was born and my grandparents lived and near where my aunt & uncle and 2 cousins still live.

"Thus began Ontario's oldest existing business. Since 1894, Graber Olives -- fully tree-ripened with delicate, rich flavor and succulent texture -- continue to be enjoyed by generations of families throughout the world."

Which reminds me, I need to order some for DD2 :)

Extraordinarily pretty but if "red sky in morning" holds true, you should have gotten a storm. Did you?

Hi Bruce, the olives are an interesting tradition...always fun to continue something like that.

Sue's mention of rain is responsible for this one... :lau

Christmas viking.jpg

Back
Top Bottom