The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your day

That's just not right and makes me very upset
Good morning, Sue 🎅
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day. TGIF!!!

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning, Bob 🎅
Good morning, Everyone. Picking up a Christmas tree this morning and hopefully completing the outside decorations. It's a beautiful morning here.
Good morning, Sour 🎅

Good morning everyone! Just doing a fly-by hello for now, be back later today (appointment to deal with).
D0707E42-6D4A-4813-9D4E-279CE9E7C2E2.jpeg

Good morning, Everyone. Picking up a Christmas tree this morning and hopefully completing the outside decorations. It's a beautiful morning here.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Perhaps but Putin isn't budging on Whelan just yet. Get what you can when you can.
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Perhaps but Putin isn't budging on Whelan just yet. Get what you can when you can.
I’ll have to agree to disagree with you on that Bruce.
I agree & disagree. We take what we can get, but maybe a tougher negotiation on our part would have helped. I mean, they really wanted their war monger back.
Enough though, politics give me indigestion.

I agree & disagree. We take what we can get, but maybe a tougher negotiation on our part would have helped. I mean, they really wanted their war monger back.
Enough though, politics give me indigestion.
I didn’t think of it as political. To me it’s more about the person and their contributions to American society; in this case there’s not really a comparison in my opinion.

I imagine that Putin does want his war monger back, considering the current state of affairs.

Back
Top Bottom