The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What's your weather doing DMC?
It rained, so everything is icy. School ended up being canceled. There were lots of accidents today. The wind was blowing vehicles off the road. I am watching my cousins funeral online right now. It irritates me I couldn’t get there. She is one of the few I liked. I wanted to be there for her sister as they have always come for my family funerals. I am glad it is available live.

It rained, so everything is icy. School ended up being canceled. There were lots of accidents today. The wind was blowing vehicles off the road. I am watching my cousins funeral online right now. It irritates me I couldn’t get there. She is one of the few I liked. I wanted to be there for her sister as they have always come for my family funerals. I am glad it is available live.

Sorry about your cousin. I bet her sister understands why you couldn't be there in person. :hugs

Sorry about your cousin. I bet her sister understands why you couldn't be there in person. :hugs
Thanks Debby! I know she will. I texted her the other day. I’ll send a card directly to her as she’s the only one left that means anything to me.
This was posted at 2:00. Funeral started at 3 and I would have had to travel that highway.
C1AE94B1-DBF9-4ED0-B091-549AE3A857F2.jpeg

Thanks Debby! I know she will. I texted her the other day. I’ll send a card directly to her as she’s the only one left that means anything to me.
This was posted at 2:00. Funeral started at 3 and I would have had to travel that highway.
View attachment 3388200

Definitely a wise choice to stay home and off that road DMC!

Back
Top Bottom