The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Its shopping day as usual, other than that, ill probably go for a walk along the creek or through the woods, just because I can 😁
"Just because you can" is a big improvement!!

Given Bob works from home, can't you take some time midweek for shopping rather than going on the weekend when it is more crowded? Maybe he is bolted to an inflexible work schedule. Or maybe since you live in a relatively low population area, weekends at the store aren't crowded like they are in other areas.

How was the dog park? Did your 2 have some friends to play with there?
We always have fun, but no, we don’t go see friends there. We are actually the criminals that take our dogs, bullies, out into a field all by ourselves and let them off leash to play ball.

Our dogs don’t care about people, other dogs, ducks, cats, etc, but there are usually piles of 💩all over the designated dog park and/or really dumb people with no control over their problem dogs. That they bring into a park full of other dogs.

Good enough IM! Dinner is in the oven, chores are done and the day is winding down.

How was your day?
Wow, you’ve been productive!

Not bad! We’re having leftovers so dinner is covered. I got a few chores done and made some Sous vide egg cups today. I’ve been experimenting with different base recipes and I think this is the one I like best.

Wow, you’ve been productive!

Not bad! We’re having leftovers so dinner is covered. I got a few chores done and made some Sous vide egg cups today. I’ve been experimenting with different base recipes and I think this is the one I like best.

I looked up what those egg cups were IM, they look tasty!

Good morning to you :frow

Back
Top Bottom