The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I understand! Here we have to make sure that the catalytic converter is approved and then register the number with the State.

I did manage to get enough energy to put together a pre fab chicken coop on Saturday. On Sunday I was able to burn about half of the old hutch.

I am surprised at how well the coop went together.
Hi Ron, Good to see you. That sounds like a lot of B.S. in Ohio you just buy the parts and install or pay someone to install.

Probably so they can trace it when someone steals it. Apparently there is a lot of catalytic converter theft for the platinum inside. Easy now with battery operated reciprocating saws.
It happens all the time here!

Hi Ron, Good to see you. That sounds like a lot of B.S. in Ohio you just buy the parts and install or pay someone to install.
There’s so much fraud in California that the state makes people sign off on it. Still, there are ways around that. That’s all I can say.

@janiedoe Yah! Can I claim remote grandfathership on this new baby. I'm not having any luck in that department. :love

I'm not having any luck in the grandparent department either. But I'm pretty sure Janie is going to keep all of hers. :lol:
I have a couple of brats…er boys you can borrow for a while. Make that a long while :D

Back
Top Bottom