The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good and you?
I woke up to a message on my iPad that my phone is dead, I’m a little angry that my phone went in working and now it’s not repairable. I still owe almost $600 on it and now have to buy a new one. Lesson learned, next time I’ll just get a new phone right away.

That stinks, sorry about your phone. :hugs

Good and you?
I woke up to a message on my iPad that my phone is dead, I’m a little angry that my phone went in working and now it’s not repairable. I still owe almost $600 on it and now have to buy a new one. Lesson learned, next time I’ll just get a new phone right away.
That would irritate me too DMC. :hugs

Good morning Debby!

Good morning Janie!
Good morning, DMC. How's the healing process going?
Good morning Debby

Good morning Janie, good night Janie

Good morning DMC

Wow, I figured you went back to bed already! Enjoy your nap today 😊
Good morning, IM, happy Tuesday! Or is it hump day eve?
Good and you?
I'm sorry DMC.
I meant to add...If I played the lottery and if I won :lol:
I read a short article yesterday. A little girl donated all the money in her piggy bank to victims of a hurricane in Hiati when she was 5 years old. She turned 18 this year, bought her first lottery ticket, and won 48 million!

Good morning, DMC. How's the healing process going?

Good morning, IM, happy Tuesday! Or is it hump day eve?

I'm sorry DMC.

I read a short article yesterday. A little girl donated all the money in her piggy bank to victims of a hurricane in Hiati when she was 5 years old. She turned 18 this year, bought her first lottery ticket, and won 48 million!
Tuesday works lol. Tomorrow is Friday eve for me though, I took Friday off

Good morning folks :frow

You too Bob!

How long before you get to retire again?
I'm figuring on 4 years
Good morning everyone, happy Tuesday!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning y'all. Going back to bed for a while. I have to drive into town this morning, so I need my beauty sleep.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom