The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I meant to add...If I played the lottery and if I won :lol:
I do it about once a year…always a loser🤣
Good morning, DMC. How's the healing process going?

Good morning, IM, happy Tuesday! Or is it hump day eve?

I'm sorry DMC.

I read a short article yesterday. A little girl donated all the money in her piggy bank to victims of a hurricane in Hiati when she was 5 years old. She turned 18 this year, bought her first lottery ticket, and won 48 million!
It’s healing slowly Janie but we’ll get there. If I got $1 for every time I got asked yesterday what happened, i could pay off the remainder of my phone😅

Good morning all. They finally made these phones so you can't fix them. Soon you will have to buy an insurance policy on your phone and they won't pay unless you have pictures of the phone at the exact moment it hit the ground.
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good and you?
I woke up to a message on my iPad that my phone is dead, I’m a little angry that my phone went in working and now it’s not repairable. I still owe almost $600 on it and now have to buy a new one. Lesson learned, next time I’ll just get a new phone right away.
I'm sorry about your phone :(

Phones aren't that important to me, I would never buy one on time. We have older iPhone SEs from TracFone. Current price is $160, $95 for a "reconditioned" one. There is nothing a more expensive phone has that I would pay for.

It’s healing slowly Janie but we’ll get there. If I got $1 for every time I got asked yesterday what happened, i could pay off the remainder of my phone😅
At least you know they care :D

Hmm. We could do a go fund me. Or, you could just answer with "give me a dollar and I'll tell you"
I'll bet you could buy a new phone in no time.

Back
Top Bottom