The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good moorning everyone!! Happy Monday!
Good morning Mad, how are things going?
Hi Debby! 💜 things are good. I start an online class today, after I pick up my certificate for the last class...hopefully they spell my name correctly this time 😂
Yes, I can relate.

Thanks Janie, I just had to get involved and now I’ve done what needed doing. All done, just observing now lol. I wasn’t my happy go lucky self for a few days, y’all don’t want to know me at times like that.
That's one of the hard parts of motherhood/grandparenthood, when you have to protect the nest. Kids these days are terrible to one another and so many kids lack accountability. I'm glad things calmed down :hugs
OMG, Janie you reminded me of the one time my then 6yo son and I were in line to pay for groceries. I wouldn't buy him candy so he dropped down on his knees and loudly yelled "Don't beat me mommy dearest" and fake crying. Wow, take about dirty looks from the other shoppers. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

We laugh about it now, but it was pretty mortifying at the time.
Omg how embarrassing!! Thank goodness my kids haven't done that but my heart sank just imagining! 🤣
My mom said when I was in preschool, the school approached her about financial help because I told them we were homeless. Turns out, I was throwing the lunch my mom made because the free lunches had chocolate milk.
Got some more seeds. They were 40% off. Got them for my dad.

View attachment 3436683
good luck with the garden,Dawg!!
Must be something about a grocery store. Son pulled that crap on the Princess once. She slapped him on the butt and walked away leaving him protesting on the floor. He quickly rejoined her and never tried that again. Don't mess with the Princess. She is a velvet hammer. :oops:
😂🤣
This is what’s in there. Minus the cucumbers and peas. Haven’t planted those yet.

View attachment 3437121View attachment 3437122View attachment 3437123
Love the variety!! Tomato jelly is pretty good, too!

Hi Debby! 💜 things are good. I start an online class today, after I pick up my certificate for the last class...hopefully they spell my name correctly this time 😂

That's one of the hard parts of motherhood/grandparenthood, when you have to protect the nest. Kids these days are terrible to one another and so many kids lack accountability. I'm glad things calmed down :hugs

Omg how embarrassing!! Thank goodness my kids haven't done that but my heart sank just imagining! 🤣
My mom said when I was in preschool, the school approached her about financial help because I told them we were homeless. Turns out, I was throwing the lunch my mom made because the free lunches had chocolate milk.

😂🤣

Thanks!! I’ve never heard of tomato jelly but that sounds delicious!

Hi DMC! Hope you're doing good!
Good morning,Mad. I hope your weekend is going well.

I'm a mother hen type.
Ive always hated when my children and grands had their hearts broken. Especially by those who just enjoy making others miserable.
Hi Janie!! You're a good mama hen!

I hate confrontation but when it comes to my kids🥊🥊

Got it all tilled. At least the part that’s going to be the raised bed. Still considering whether I want to do the last third (to the green toy). Idk how much I’m going to plant yet. We’ll see.

FAE7D35A-331C-4892-B1C0-6253BF37F898.jpeg
7CE19B4C-35C3-49F0-B5DC-B56693C04055.jpeg
3E8A8C80-6E00-4A8B-9466-9D6D35E6C51A.jpeg

😂🤣

Good morning, Mad. 👋
Hi DMC! Hope you're doing good!

Hi Janie!! You're a good mama hen!

I hate confrontation but when it comes to my kids🥊🥊
I'm in good company❤🐄

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone, it's that "M" word day again!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning Debby.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day and feel better quickly
Good morning everyone
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning, all, have a wonderful day. 🌹🌞
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Debby. I'm glad that you and I are no longer stressed out, by that awful M word.
Soon all of you will be lounging around in your pajamas on a M morning.

Good morning, DMC.

Good morning, IM.

Good morning, Mark 🌻
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

😂🤣

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day
Thanks!! I’ve never heard of tomato jelly but that sounds delicious!
:frow Good morning Kelsey, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom