The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Better, but I think it’s going to be a long day. I haven’t had much sleep the last 5 days due to coughing.

Thanks, me too! I have Thursday and Friday off so it will be a short week.

Nice you'll have a long weekend to rest.

I didn't get any sleep last night either. It wasn't coughing, it was the neighbors. :rolleyes: They're a ways down the road but they had a yelling/screaming match going on outside that got their whole pack of dogs going. It was so loud, I could hear it all inside the house with the windows closed. I'll be going back to bed shortly.

Nice you'll have a long weekend to rest.

I didn't get any sleep last night either. It wasn't coughing, it was the neighbors. :rolleyes: They're a ways down the road but they had a yelling/screaming match going on outside that got their whole pack of dogs going. It was so loud, I could hear it all inside the house with the windows closed. I'll be going back to bed shortly.
Wow! I’m sure glad I have good neighbors. I love living in the country.
It’s wedding weekend. No relaxing here.

Wow! I’m sure glad I have good neighbors. I love living in the country.
It’s wedding weekend. No relaxing here.

So the weather is cooperating and you all will be able to make it to the wedding? Hope you'll take a picture of the cake so I can see it decorated.

P.S. These neighbors are the same ones that let that old guy wander around and they have about 9 dogs that are not confined. They are the worst :rolleyes:

So the weather is cooperating and you all will be able to make it to the wedding? Hope you'll take a picture of the cake so I can see it decorated.

P.S. These neighbors are the same ones that let that old guy wander around and they have about 9 dogs that are not confined. They are the worst :rolleyes:
As of right now it is :fl It’s supposed to rain and snow tonight. I hope it misses us.
Sounds like a nightmare Debby. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom