The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Debby. When you find them, let me know. I'd love some minions of my own!

Good morning, IM. Does your minion know that your loaning him out?

Good morning, Mark. It looks to be a warm, pretty day here.

There were a lot of tornadoes in Mississippi yesterday, and some deaths. They need prayers. We were lucky, we had a lot of wind, but no tornadoes or damage.

Morning Janie, if I come across the Land of the Minions, I'll be sure to send some your way! Glad that horrible weather didn't cause you problems. Growing up in Kansas, I saw way too many tornados and the destruction they bring.

So I ate my oatmeal for breakfast this morning and then fell asleep watching something on tv. Woke up to lots of big hair, fancy dresses, screaming and words bleeped out, apparently a show about gypsies was on. Holy cats, what a lot of drama! I don't know if it was all real but it made me glad I live a boring life. :gig

Good morning, Debby.

Good morning, DMC. Good thing you haven't got chicks, I guess.
Exactly! It doesn’t stop me from wanting them though.
Good morning DMC. Why trap them? Good luck with the baking!
They won’t stay out of the cat food and they make a mess out of the water bowls. They poop everywhere too. They are destructive.
There is usually a Colony of them. There might be 10 of them around!
Hubby wants to know where the tree is they are hiding in.
@DigMyChicks how is the cake baking going?
We are on the way to Wahpeton. I will never do a cake, cupcakes and cookies for one wedding again. I finally sat down at 8:45 last night. The cake wasn’t even started. The layers were baked but still in the freezer. I was up at 4:30 this morning bagging cookies and cleaning my kitchen.
Morning IM, send that minion over any time!

Enjoy your Saturday :)
I could have used a minion yesterday :lol:

Morning Janie, if I come across the Land of the Minions, I'll be sure to send some your way! Glad that horrible weather didn't cause you problems. Growing up in Kansas, I saw way too many tornados and the destruction they bring.
I read that they are redefining "tornado alley" because Arkansas, Mississippi, and Louisiana are getting hit so often now.

They won’t stay out of the cat food and they make a mess out of the water bowls. They poop everywhere too. They are destructive.

We are on the way to Wahpeton. I will never do a cake, cupcakes and cookies for one wedding again. I finally sat down at 8:45 last night. The cake wasn’t even started. The layers were baked but still in the freezer. I was up at 4:30 this morning bagging cookies and cleaning my kitchen.

You ARE the minion, DMC! Wow.

Hope you aren't too tired from all the baking to enjoy the wedding DMC! I bet the lucky couple will be thrilled with your cake.

@N F C what a thing to wake up to, I was going to ask if it was a Jerry Springer rerun.

@DigMyChicks I think you’re super awesome for doing all that and I know it’ll be appreciated!

@janiedoe it wouldn’t surprise me if that expands to Alabama too. My mom has has already been telling me about warnings there and it’s only March. I feel so bad for the families of those that died.

@N F C what a thing to wake up to, I was going to ask if it was a Jerry Springer rerun.

@DigMyChicks I think you’re super awesome for doing all that and I know it’ll be appreciated!

@janiedoe it wouldn’t surprise me if that expands to Alabama too. My mom has has already been telling me about warnings there and it’s only March. I feel so bad for the families of those that died.

That was a crazy, confusing show to wake up to. But I can see if someone is having a rough morning, watching that might make them feel better about their own life. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom