:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning Bob, same to you!

Good morning, Pert

Good morning, Debby. How are those moving boxes coming along?

These last several boxes are killing me Janie, I'm almost totally out of box-energy. I did one yesterday...one :th

Good morning Janie. I’m fine thanks. Still randomly dizzy/unsteady on my feet throughout the day and have tinnitus a lot but it is what it is. I’m learning to adapt and moving on :)

Really excited to have a new kitchen sink soon though! The new faucet is hands free, which was a surprise. I said I’d LIKE that feature but felt it was too expensive, apparently Igor doesn’t.

A new sink and a handsfree faucet sound nice IM. Hope you'll share a picture when they're in your kitchen!

Good morning. :frow

Good morning Sour, hope you are having a good day!

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

Good morning Bob, nice to have you back in the "good morning line up" again!

If anyone is interested, this is the recipe I used (sort of) yesterday with a rack of baby back ribs. They turned out great, very flavorful and tender! DH enjoyed them a lot since they don't call for any form of sugar whatsoever.

The only change I made yesterday was didn't have Dijon mustard or white vinegar so I substituted yellow mustard and apple cider vinegar (that worked fine). And next time, I'm going to cut the salt in half.
salt-and-pepper-spare-ribs

These last several boxes are killing me Janie, I'm almost totally out of box-energy. I did one yesterday...one :th

A new sink and a handsfree faucet sound nice IM. Hope you'll share a picture when they're in your kitchen!
You can have Sunday off. It's a no guilt day. All boxes can wait until another day...or you can leave them for Christmas. It will be like opening gifts!

If anyone is interested, this is the recipe I used (sort of) yesterday with a rack of baby back ribs. They turned out great, very flavorful and tender! DH enjoyed them a lot since they don't call for any form of sugar whatsoever.

The only change I made yesterday was didn't have Dijon mustard or white vinegar so I substituted yellow mustard and apple cider vinegar (that worked fine). And next time, I'm going to cut the salt in half.
salt-and-pepper-spare-ribs
The vinegar really makes a difference in how tender they are. I use apple cider vinegar when I make ribs.
@igorsMistress I'd like to see a picture of your new faucet too!

You can have Sunday off. It's a no guilt day. All boxes can wait until another day...or you can leave them for Christmas. It will be like opening gifts!

You understand how boxes work, you must have some experience on this. The other day I opened a box marked "mugs" and found mugs I had boxed up when we moved from FL to WY in 2016. Merry Christmas indeed :gig

Back
Top Bottom