The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I usually cut the ribs apart, season and wrap in foil, then cook the next day meat side up and still wrapped in foil, at 250 for four hours. I haven’t ever oven cooked them without being wrapped in a packet. They were still tender?

They were very tender, that was a bit of surprise to me. But I've used some of Chef John's recipes before and we've always liked them so I gave his way a shot. We'll definitely do it again.

One of my coworkers does that. :D

I have one of them in my camper. I like it.

I just came in the house. I cleaned my camper. There were so many flies in it. Two pieces of trim popped off so hubby will have to do something with them. I wish they’d glue and staple as the staples didn’t hold.

When is your first camping trip of the summer DMC?

One of my coworkers does that. :D

I have one of them in my camper. I like it.

I just came in the house. I cleaned my camper. There were so many flies in it. Two pieces of trim popped off so hubby will have to do something with them. I wish they’d glue and staple as the staples didn’t hold.
They sure don't make them like the old airstream. Ours is rotting in the backyard. If I could think of a way to make it secure and cool (without running the air 24/7) I'd use it as a coop.

Do you have a bad rabbit story in your background Janie? :pop
I do. When my oldest daughter was two, someone gave her this big white bunny. It was so mean, that I had to throw a carrot into the back of its cage and block it with a cardboard shield, before I could clean the cage. It bit me a couple of times. I finally told my little girl, that the easter bunny took it back to its mama.

Back
Top Bottom