The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It’s starting to blue up here. I hope we get rain.
IMG_3493.jpeg

It’s starting to blue up here. I hope we get rain.
View attachment 3524480
We're cloudy too. It's afternoon already! Last day of May. Time flies. Hope everyone is having a good day. I'll just drop off this Three piece chicken dinner here. It may not be enough to share though.
FB_IMG_1685561590434.jpg

We're cloudy too. It's afternoon already! Last day of May. Time flies. Hope everyone is having a good day. I'll just drop off this Three piece chicken dinner here. It may not be enough to share though. View attachment 3524518
Radar is saying rain within 15 minutes. I hope we get it…and no hail or damaging winds. It was a year ago yesterday that a rain wrapped tornado went by our place.
IMG_3495.jpeg

Hi Ron :frow Mid nineties is too hot for me, but I know it's whatever you're used to and you
guys get a lot hotter.
Hopefully we will not get as hot this year! Last summer we hit 117 two days in a row
I have ants in my kitchen. Just enough to irritate me. I don’t remember the last time I had an ant. A friend broke me off a paddle of her cactus and I had it sitting on the cupboard overnight…wonder if that’s where they came from. It was an outdoor cactus.
We have a constant battle with Argentinian ants. The are part of a Genetically the same super colony that goes from California to New Orleans!

Back
Top Bottom