The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

However, I’m hoping the sink will be installed next weekend. We can pick it up Thursday so I hope our son has time to come over and help Igor at some point.
I've always found it easier to install the faucet in the sink before putting the sink in the countertop. A whole lot less back breaking work in the sink cabinet that way.

The 80’s are too hot for me.
Us too and it is supposed to be mid 80s tomorrow .... which is better than the low 90s we are supposed to get today :faint

I'll just drop off this Three piece chicken dinner here. It may not be enough to share though.
I've found that my hens don't share no matter how much is given. She who eats the fastest gets the most!

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone, have a great Thursday!

Hard to believe it's already June 1, we're almost half way to Christmas :lol:
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning, again. Did y'all get any more rain?
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
G’morning all

G’morning DMC

G’morning Debby

G’morning Janie
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
I've always found it easier to install the faucet in the sink before putting the sink in the countertop. A whole lot less back breaking work in the sink cabinet that way.

Us too and it is supposed to be mid 80s tomorrow .... which is better than the low 90s we are supposed to get today :faint

I've found that my hens don't share no matter how much is given. She who eats the fastest gets the most!
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day

Thanks Bruce, I’ll mention that!

Good morning Janie, IM, Bruce, and Bob! DMC are you still awake? :lol:

R2D2 ancestry.png

Good morning, again. Did y'all get any more rain?
Hi Janie! We did not, other then enough to get the ground wet.
G’morning all

G’morning DMC

G’morning Debby

G’morning Janie
Hi IM!

We have three 90* days in the 10 day forecast. I am so glad my a/c is working. It is sticky this morning.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also!
Good morning Janie, IM, Bruce, and Bob! DMC are you still awake? :lol:

View attachment 3525327
Yes I am Debby :lol:

Back
Top Bottom