The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning - slow starting today on my side.
G’morning Sour
Good morning! If I ever get caught up with my work around here, I can get back to teasing Debby in the morning! Don't worry Debby, I have a bushel of lawn mower parts on the way and 4 acres of grass to mow, it's almost laundry time. :frow:love:th
G’morning Mark

Well, I made it here in the morning. Good morning to you all! Waiting on my lawn service. Hope they let me know ahead of time when they'll get here. Dogs need to be let out before hand so they can be fine for a few hrs after it's sprayed.
G’morning Cynthia

Good morning - slow starting today on my side.

Morning Sour. I'm with you on the slow start today. Make that a no start (because I haven't accomplished anything yet).

Good morning! If I ever get caught up with my work around here, I can get back to teasing Debby in the morning! Don't worry Debby, I have a bushel of lawn mower parts on the way and 4 acres of grass to mow, it's almost laundry time. :frow:love:th

Morning Mark, I'll be here when you're ready :lol:

Well, I made it here in the morning. Good morning to you all! Waiting on my lawn service. Hope they let me know ahead of time when they'll get here. Dogs need to be let out before hand so they can be fine for a few hrs after it's sprayed.

Good morning Cynthia, hope you have a terrific day!

Back
Top Bottom