The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Kelsey, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Sue suffers from post stroke vertigo, they gave her a pill that she takes when it starts and works pretty well.

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also!

Good morning
Good morning
Morning IM, hope today goes well for you!
Good morning, back atcha
Hi Debby! That’s all I’m doing :lol:

Hi IM!
Hi DMC
Good morning all, have a wonderful day! :frow
Good morning
Good morning/day to all of us.
Good morning
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Kelsey, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Sue suffers from post stroke vertigo, they gave her a pill that she takes when it starts and works pretty well.

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning. So far nothing stops mine but maybe that will change.

We came home for a few hours. Hubby wanted to spray the fields since the wind isn’t blowing super hard. I just got in from watering the garden and picking some weeds. It was sweat inducing🥵
My flowers are starting to grow. That last rain gave them a boost. Those white petunias are supposed to be all purple…called midnight sky. We’ll see if they change.
IMG_3570.jpeg IMG_3569.jpeg IMG_3568.jpeg IMG_3565.jpeg IMG_3566.jpeg
IMG_3563.jpeg IMG_3564.jpeg

We came home for a few hours. Hubby wanted to spray the fields since the wind isn’t blowing super hard. I just got in from watering the garden and picking some weeds. It was sweat inducing🥵
My flowers are starting to grow. That last rain gave them a boost. Those white petunias are supposed to be all purple…called midnight sky. We’ll see if they change.
View attachment 3527530View attachment 3527531View attachment 3527532View attachment 3527534View attachment 3527533
View attachment 3527535View attachment 3527536
Our gardens never take off until they get a good hard rain with that energized rain water.

View attachment 3527530View attachment 3527531View attachment 3527532View attachment 3527534View attachment 3527533
View attachment 3527535View attachment 3527536

Your flowers are gorgeous DMC!

Back
Top Bottom