The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You can come here when you are done with the weeds at your house Janie ;)

DD2 is working for a landscaper this summer (she works with him at the mountain in the winter, he is a ski patroller, she is a lift attendant). She's pulling a lot of weeds. When it was suggested she could make use of her skills here as well she said "I'm not doing that here when I do it all week at work". Of course she didn't do it prior summers when she wasn't working with a landscaper .... or not working at all.

You can come here when you are done with the weeds at your house Janie ;)

DD2 is working for a landscaper this summer (she works with him at the mountain in the winter, he is a ski patroller, she is a lift attendant). She's pulling a lot of weeds. When it was suggested she could make use of her skills here as well she said "I'm not doing that here when I do it all week at work". Of course she didn't do it prior summers when she wasn't working with a landscaper .... or not working at all.

Maybe you don't pay as well as the landscaper.

Good afternoon all. They're finally getting to the paving part in front of our house. It's been scraped up for a few weeks. They're working quite a ways down and across our streets. Smells like tar in my house. Will be glad when it's done. It's going to be real nice.

Back
Top Bottom