The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Poor DH, the tool he bought at Menard's yesterday has to be returned so another trip into traffic. Apparently the packaging had been opened and there was a part missing.
Sounds like an Igor kind of day.

I was watching Christmas Vacation and wrapping presents while he was hanging lights. I was in here giggling and didn’t know Igor was having issues. I felt so bad.

Late yesterday DH and I ran to Lowe's and Menards (he's doing some plumbing work on the house) and the traffic was horrendous. Hope everyone is done with their shopping!
I went out at 8am to run errands. The traffic got bad within an hour, but I got done most of what I had planned.

I bought a bale of straw for my chick(en)s. A local nursery sells wheat straw for less than $6 a bale, woo!

I'm going to the Farmer's Co Op today and get some feed and see if they have red clover seed. I need to plant some where the kids free range (until I can get the area fenced) so lower their grocery bill.
This morning I went by the local farmer's market to get some eggs. No one was there. 😱

I hope I have enough for the pumpkin pies. 🥚

Thats sad. And aggravating. There was a time when they checked returns before putting them back on the shelf.

Usually we're good about checking out the packaging on things like tools to make sure they haven't been open. This one was closed up so well we couldn't tell but it was definitely a returned item...a piece missing and the battery that came with it was dead. (It's some sort of "snake" that has a camera attached to it.)

Back
Top Bottom