The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon. Been busy here with some sick critters. Also the diabetic dog ate another dogs food when I turned my head for one minute, so now we are back to drinking and having to go out more, and me needing to shampoo my rug yet again.

I did get those cookies baked, but now they have been half eaten already. :confused:

That must be tricky seeing to it that one dog doesn't eat what the others do. Hope it doesn't take long to get her back to her normal.

My Opie was sick today, but seems to have gotten past it now. It's never fun when they aren't feeling their best.

I'm down to 65-75 layers now. An additional 30 meat breeder hens. Don't know how many roosters there are patrolling the 4+ acres we have that roost where they please. More on the way. The bulk of the girls are Delaware and RIR.

That explains all the eggs! You do have a handful or two of birds :)

That must be tricky seeing to it that one dog doesn't eat what the others do. Hope it doesn't take long to get her back to her normal.

My Opie was sick today, but seems to have gotten past it now. It's never fun when they aren't feeling their best.
Poor Opie. Hope he continues to improve. I hate that helpless feeling when our pets are unwell. Give him a chin scratch from me. :)

Back
Top Bottom