The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good idea! I hope you will post a few photos of your new home when you are all set up.
Yep, I can do that
I hope you'll share some pictures when you have a chance Sue! (Two bathrooms are key to a happy marriage imo :gig)
Most definitely

Hi everybody. I’m out here in the desert with some ice water, a nice breeze and my feet are up :)
Enjoy :)

There is a rattlesnake under my car
Boy you find out just how limber you are when you have to climb in the backseat, move stuff and then climb into the drivers seat :gig It’s not taking the hint that it needs to leave

IMG_7570.jpeg

Just so y'all all know about it we are going to the Rattle Snake Rodeo this year. How that for weird? We live close enough to attend this annual event and haven't been yet. Got to go even if just for once. I'm in no shape to tell the tale but if I remember to I will later.

Morning LTay :frow Way back when my boys were little, we went to a rattlesnake hunt in Oklahoma. They had contests to see who could bring in the longest snake, the most snakes, etc. All the snakes caught went into a pit thing that some guy went into it to do a talk about them. They also had a tent where you could buy fried rattlesnake for lunch but we passed on that part.

It was interesting, but once was enough for us :)

Back
Top Bottom