The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Busy weekend with a field trial at the beagle club. One baseball game Fri. and two on Sat. They won two of the three and became their conference champions. First this college has EVER achieved this. Tournament games for the top six teams start on Tuesday. Grandson got hit in the leg and has a bruised Achilles tendon. I think he'll be good to go on Tuesday.
This is fantastic Sour and good luck to the guys tomorrow! Hope your GS heals up quick.

G’morning everyone

Good morning everyone, the forecast for today includes lots of coffee!
View attachment 3815536
Hi Debby
Good morning all.

Thanks, me too. :D
Hi DMC
Good morning BYC friends 🐦
HI Janie
Good morning all! I went fishing with Sandy yesterday and caught some beautiful big bluegills! they were so large and pretty that I released all as I caught them. I didn't want to upset the balance in a pond that produced these beautiful fish they were in such good health. :fl❤️:frow
Hi Mark

Good morning everyone 🙂☕☕
Good morning all.

Thanks, me too. :D
Good morning DMC 😊
Good morning BYC friends 🐦
Good morning Janie 😊
Good morning all! I went fishing with Sandy yesterday and caught some beautiful big bluegills! they were so large and pretty that I released all as I caught them. I didn't want to upset the balance in a pond that produced these beautiful fish they were in such good health. :fl❤️:frow
Good morning Mark 😊
G’morning everyone

Hi Debby

Hi DMC

HI Janie

Hi Mark
Good morning IM 😊

Good morning, Mark. I'm glad you had fun yesterday. Does Sandy enjoy your swans?

G’morning everyone

Hi Debby

Hi DMC

HI Janie

Hi Mark
Good morning, IM. I guess Monday is a job search day. Good luck!
Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day here. Looking like we may get a drop or two of rain tonight and tomorrow. I hope so.
Good morning, LT. We are swampy here.
Good morning everyone 🙂☕☕

Good morning DMC 😊

Good morning Janie 😊

Good morning Mark 😊

Good morning IM 😊
Good morning, Sue 🐦

Back
Top Bottom