The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm going to try something new tonight to go with our bbq pork loin.

We like fried dill pickles but I don't like to fry anything at home. So this is tonight's experiment:
Screen Shot 2024-05-02 at 5.13.14 AM.png

Has anyone tried this?

We like fried dill pickles but I don't like to fry anything at home. So this is tonight's experiment:
View attachment 3819955

Has anyone tried this?
I did. I didn't really like it, but I'm not a fan of fried pickles either.
I tried it with jalapeños and liked it much better.

I did. I didn't really like it, but I'm not a fan of fried pickles either.
I tried it with jalapeños and liked it much better.

Thanks Janie! I don't have any jalapeños on hand but will give the pickles a try.

For a short while we had fried pickle chips on our bbq restaurant menu. People seemed to like them but they made a horrible mess in the fryer! Way too much trouble when you had to get food out quickly.

Thanks Janie! I don't have any jalapeños on hand but will give the pickles a try.

For a short while we had fried pickle chips on our bbq restaurant menu. People seemed to like them but they made a horrible mess in the fryer! Way too much trouble when you had to get food out quickly.
I hope you will like them. I do mini pizza bites like that too. Just cheese, pepperoni with a tiny bit of onion, and black olive, red peppers, and/or mushrooms. You can dip them in pizza sauce or garlic butter.

View attachment 3819955

Has anyone tried this?
I would do this in my air fryer.

It is easier to clean up than fry splatter in a pan. The muffin method should work well too.

Back
Top Bottom