The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hope you have good luck with it! The only rose bushes I've had were some already growing at a house I bought. And they died.

Maybe it takes a special rose-growing gene to be able to get the darned things going and growing. Hope this one does well for you!
I think it’s my soil. It’s too heavy. It can’t possibly be that I don’t know what I’m doing 🤣

It's been raining here all day long. Not just showers but hard rains with severe storming. I'm pretty tired of this weather.
Maybe you will have a wet summer?About the time it will be dry enough to plant it’s supposed to rain here again. There’s so many wet spots but yet there are dry spots and the dirt blows.

Maybe you will have a wet summer?About the time it will be dry enough to plant it’s supposed to rain here again. There’s so many wet spots but yet there are dry spots and the dirt blows.
Good morning, DMC.
I'm not holding my breath for a wet summer. I can't remember a time when we didn't have a drought from July or August to September or October. It's a nice thought, though. I'm glad there aren't any chicks. Last night there were places in my runs where they would've drown.

Back
Top Bottom