The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning DMC, hope you guys can get out to plant soon. Have a good school day!
Hi Debby! If it doesn’t rain too much he’ll maybe be back out by the weekend. I am not holding my breath.
Thanks…8 days left with today. I can’t wait! Friday we will be very short staffed. I’m hoping some of our kids stay home that day.

Hi Debby! If it doesn’t rain too much he’ll maybe be back out by the weekend. I am not holding my breath.
Thanks…8 days left with today. I can’t wait! Friday we will be very short staffed. I’m hoping some of our kids stay home that day.

All you have to do is get through Friday and the rest should be a downhill slide, right?

When is the wedding (I've forgotten, sorry)? That has to be coming up soon!

All you have to do is get through Friday and the rest should be a downhill slide, right?

When is the wedding (I've forgotten, sorry)? That has to be coming up soon!
Next week will fly by.
Her shower is June 8th. The wedding is July 27th.
I’m still looking for some sort of sandal. I can’t wear anything with the thing between the toes and I also have wide feet.

Hi I’m glad you finally get to see the sun. We’re supposed to get a thunderstorm today. I hope it doesn’t dump on us. Hubby finally got planting again yesterday. We have soybeans to put in yet, both ours and our sons.
Good morning, DMC. We will have a nice, but muggy day today. Tomorrow is showing 100% thunderstorms. 😒 I've got to get busy growing these gills in.

Next week will fly by.
Her shower is June 8th. The wedding is July 27th.
I’m still looking for some sort of sandal. I can’t wear anything with the thing between the toes and I also have wide feet.
I'd suggest Alegria shoes. Look on Amazon first (lots of cheaper ones) but check the sizes on the Alegria site before ordering.

Good morning Sue, say hi to Bob too!
I will 😊
Good morning, Sue. Good luck with the bathroom dudes today. Maybe they'll put 8 hours in today.
I doubt it, the plumber came back from lunch yesterday, and stayed about an hour and then said he'd be right back, he was going home to use the bathroom 😒 and never came back. The other guy was still working until 4-4:30.
Good morning Kelsey 🙂

I will 😊

I doubt it, the plumber came back from lunch yesterday, and stayed about an hour and then said he'd be right back, he was going home to use the bathroom 😒 and never came back. The other guy was still working until 4-4:30.

Good morning Kelsey 🙂
Tell him that he could use your bathroom if he'd finish it.

Back
Top Bottom