The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Sue. I hope your appointment goes well.
It went okay
Hope it goes well!!!
Thank you and Good morning Kelsey 🙂
Good morning, Everyone. May the doctors provide good news.
Good morning Sour 🙂
It went okay, no broken foot so that's good. Now if the other pains would go away I'd be happy
Good morning again! Hope all that have doctor appointments get good news. And hope those that don't have doctor appointments stay that way. :lol:
Good morning again Debby 😊
I hope the appointment goes well for you!
Good morning Ron 🙂

Nothing found on the X-Ray of my foot, so that's good news. Everyone thought something was broke or fractured from dropping the table on it, but I guess its just the bone bruised 🤔
I have 4 more weeks of PT for my back, and if that doesn't work, then he wants to do an MRI

It went okay

Thank you and Good morning Kelsey 🙂

Good morning Sour 🙂
It went okay, no broken foot so that's good. Now if the other pains would go away I'd be happy

Good morning again Debby 😊

Good morning Ron 🙂

Nothing found on the X-Ray of my foot, so that's good news. Everyone thought something was broke or fractured from dropping the table on it, but I guess its just the bone bruised 🤔
I have 4 more weeks of PT for my back, and if that doesn't work, then he wants to do an MRI
I am glad you don’t have anything wrong!!! I hope I don’t have anything wrong either.

On the subject of the bathroom, he didn't show up at all yesterday and his help was here long enough to do this much work 👇

Attachments

• IMG_20240516_104654_burst_01.jpg
    IMG_20240516_104654_burst_01.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom