The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Poor guy, he must have exhausted himself with all of that :rolleyes:
🤷 all I know is, they need to get it done 😒
Somehow Todd got out through the door to Bob's room and they are they only ones using that door. I was leaving to get gas, so I didn't have to stop on the way to PT tomorrow and Todd ran across the driveway 😲 I was like that looks like Todd and of course it was
Lucky, the got him back

Somehow Todd got out through the door to Bob's room and they are they only ones using that door. I was leaving to get gas, so I didn't have to stop on the way to PT tomorrow and Todd ran across the driveway 😲 I was like that looks like Todd and of course it was
Lucky, the got him back

Close call, glad you got Todd back!

Lucky, the got him back
That would make me so angry. I hope you told them off.

abbreviations.png

Doctor visit was interesting yesterday. That’s what my cryptic screaming emojis were about LOL

He said

that he’s glad I came in. The other thing he thinks is just a cold but the ankle thing is interesting. He thinks it’s either gout or an infection, those are the main causes other than injury I guess. And he tested me for Lyme. And did X-rays on my ankle. And there is mild tissue swelling. I didn’t notice.

But I checked the results this morning and so far all the bloodwork has come back normal as far as I can tell. Waiting on the Lyme result still. Looks like he did a couple tests for inflammation I guess and one I think to test for gout but everything appears normal so far which I guess is good but then that leaves the question of what exactly is wrong if everything is normal? I hope it’s not Lyme.

Back
Top Bottom