The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh and yesterday my ankle didn’t really hurt that much at first but then after all the dang manipulation of it for the X-rays it hurt like heck lol ugh.
When I sprained my ankle, they moved my foot over to open up the sprain!

That did hurt a lot. They did apologize for the pain in advance though.

Hopefully they pain will be better for you soon

I hope the tests help to figure out what is going on!
Thanks!!! That test turned up normal but now he’s putting me on antibiotics anyway because of the dog scratches on my foot a month ago (actually I think it was two months but I couldn’t remember exactly when and said a month) and the ankle pain I have now. I also have to see the orthopedic doctor next week.

Thanks!!! That test turned up normal but now he’s putting me on antibiotics anyway because of the dog scratches on my foot a month ago (actually I think it was two months but I couldn’t remember exactly when and said a month) and the ankle pain I have now. I also have to see the orthopedic doctor next week.
I hope that works!

Some of those long term infections can be serious.

I hope that works!

Some of those long term infections can be serious.
Thanks!!! And good point!!! I think he didn’t do a CBC/test for infection because I’m sick so it would’ve shown elevated WBC anyway. But he did other tests for inflammation. Both normal. And negative Lyme. So now I’m confused. And yes they can be!!!!

Back
Top Bottom