The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning IM šŸ™‚

Good morning Kelsey šŸ™‚

Morning to you šŸ˜Š its moving slower than a snail, I thought he was painting yesterday, but nope. Finished up the trim and sanding I think. His helper came in and was doing more tiles in the shower, but re hurt his back, ill go get pictures before he shows up
How frustrating. I hope they get some work done this week.

The town I lived in that did the postal food drives was good about supporting food banks in general.

The big insurance company I worked for did an annual month-long food drive every year. That was fun, different departments would have competitions and bake sales and such. I served on that committee for a few years and got to help make deliveries to people that needed assistance. It was a really rewarding thing to be involved in.
That is so cool!

The insurance do I worked for initially only supported United Way so I wouldnā€™t participate. Eventually they got their act together and allowed us to donate
to other charities with a partial match. My thing was the water hauls to animals in the desert that donā€™t have the water they need because of climate changes.

Good morning IM šŸ™‚

Good morning Kelsey šŸ™‚

Morning to you šŸ˜Š itā€™s moving slower than a snail, I thought he was painting yesterday, but nope. Finished up the trim and sanding I think. His helper came in and was doing more tiles in the shower, but re hurt his back, ill go get pictures before he shows up
Gā€™morning Sue. Tell that guy youā€™ll hurt his back if that tile isnā€™t done today :gig

That's promising!
Yeah it is. I can walk around my neighborhood and hear roosters all over, my city doesnā€™t have an ordinance against them. Agriculture was still a big thing in our area when we moved here. Now the cornfields are disappearing and being replaced by housing nobody can afford for people who arenā€™t here.

That is so cool!

The insurance do I worked for initially only supported United Way so I wouldnā€™t participate. Eventually they got their act together and allowed us to donate
to other charities with a partial match. My thing was the water hauls to animals in the desert that donā€™t have the water they need because of climate changes.

My old company supported UW also. Once they let us designate the charities we wanted our donations to go to, I signed up to support it.

The water for the animals would definitely be a good one to help out in AZ!

Yeah it is. I can walk around my neighborhood and hear roosters all over, my city doesnā€™t have an ordinance against them. Agriculture was still a big thing in our area when we moved here. Now the cornfields are disappearing and being replaced by housing nobody can afford for people who arenā€™t here.

What about HOA's? I suppose they would still be allowed to block backyard birds? Their rules seem to always trump local laws.

My old company supported UW also. Once they let us designate the charities we wanted our donations to go to, I signed up to support it.

The water for the animals would definitely be a good one to help out in AZ!
I refused to support UW, and wouldnā€™t participate period until we had the option to support animals in some way.

Back
Top Bottom