The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DH just called and said he's bringing home a grill! We haven't had one since we left WY in 2022. I'm excited, I love to grill :love
That's wonderful. What will you cook first?
My husband just bought me a flat grill. I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use, and I can cook almost everything on it. It should come in handy when we have company and when we don't want to heat the house up. Put a buzz in your hub's ear and tell him you want one of these next.

That's wonderful. What will you cook first?
My husband just bought me a flat grill. I absolutely love it. It is so easy to use, and I can cook almost everything on it. It should come in handy when we have company and when we don't want to heat the house up. Put a buzz in your hub's ear and tell him you want one of these next.

What's a flat grill? Maybe I need one!

What's a flat grill? Maybe I need one!
You definitely do.
This is the one he bought me. But beware. By the time you add all the accessories in, it triples the price.
Screenshot_20240523_142625_Chrome.jpg
He also bought a ninja woodfire pro. You can use it as an airfryer, a smoker, or a grill.
You need that too.

You definitely do.
This is the one he bought me. But beware. By the time you add all the accessories in, it triples the price.
View attachment 3841559He also bought a ninja woodfire pro. You can use it as an airfryer, a smoker, or a grill.
You need that too.

I've been seeing that Blackstone advertised. That would be handy! We definitely need a smoker too, I miss the huge ones we used to use at the WY golf course bbq restaurant (a small one would do me).

Thanks for the good ideas Janie, I'll let DH know you're looking out for me! :gig

Back
Top Bottom