The "Nobody Wants to Meet Me!" Club - Zi Zknow Zyou're Zout Zthere!!!

Quote:
lau.gif
that's a GOOD one!

Quote:
I like it, hey! That's pretty cool. I might make that in a minute, after I add the new people.

I've killed the thread, btw.

Quote:
you can't be banned cuz you WANT to meet... just if you become extremely popular.
tongue.png

There is NO chance of that happening, so I am safe.

Where's everyone gone? Oh, look! I'm so unpopular I've scared everyone else away. well, I'm sorry! maybe I wasn't the right person to open this thread. but I've done it, and I'm sticking with it. HAH

I went out to check for eggs lol. Then I got kinds sick because my lab was chasing the flash light . So i went in a circle and
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Ooh, I love checking for eggs! Our chickens always make nests in the cutest places. The nest boxes are like a no access zone to them
lol.png

Yes, I still remember the time when it was the middle of winter, it was sopping wet 99.9% of the time and our girls started to lay underneath an enormous tree with ground-level foliage and surrounded by piles of dead, soggy leaves.

Add Me please!

Those "other" peoples ignore me cause I am breed illiterate and have hatchery chickens. Oh yeah, and I am born and bred Iowan. Who on earth would want to meet a chicken poop scoopin, absent minded, corn-fed hermit housewife with more chickens than smarts and smack dab in the middle of no where?

I think I want the position of Coop Poop Scooper. Has that been taken yet?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom