The Non-Bored Club!!! Where all the bored people go!!!!! (Come to be non-boredified!!!!)

yello :) first timer on this thread, noob on this site, no chickens yet! havent read all pages but i thought id say a bit about myself, since im bored..lol

my dads from chile
mom from canada
i LOVE popcorn
i make helicopter upholstery
just bought our first house (yay!)
built our coop, need to build run
i live on vancouver island
i loved american horror story and hannibal
i love the minions on despicable me
i love to cook
i dont really like tomatos, onions or bell peppers but im ok with salsa (not the chunks :) )
im still scared of the dark (dont laugh!)
i like watching the news
i dont know much about plants but i would love to have a veggie garden
im pretty clutzy

i guess thats me! i love this website and cant wait till i can finish the run to start my adventure with my own chickens :)

hey! welcome to BYC! ( I Guess you've herd that a lot! )
I'm starting to think your my opposite, just based on the stuff you've got up there (save the bit 'bout Hannibal, minions, being clutzy and loving popcorn.)
anyway, enjoy yourself!

Last edited:
Well I want a big piece of land, 200 acres maybe, and Montana would be my dream state. If I allowed myself to be jealous I would be jealous of CowGrrrl..... :/ I'd get a big green tractor, a team of big, strong, healthy draft horses, one male one female, both black Clydesdales, they would plow up a big field of an acre or so and I would plant all the vegetables I would ever dream of. I'd get a black Dexter heifer who would give my family milk, a riding horse for my future husband, me, and each of our kids. And we would raise goats, dairy goats, Nubians, alpines, Kinders, and LaManchas, and I would breed them and sell them. Also I want sheep, Icelandics, for the wool. I would get a bunch of chickens, SexLinks, Ameraucanas, Silkies, Polish, mixes etc., and ducks, Pekins, Muscovies, and Khaki Campbells, , some Cotornix quail to, then I would get blue and red heels, Anatolian Shepherds too. Also cats, a gray one, a black one, and a calico. Also I would want Blue Slate turkeys, and Sebastopol geese. I would do rotational grazing for the big guys, and I would make my own chicken and dog food. I would slaughter my animals, and that sits alright because I know they would have a good life. And I would like a good-sized log cabin for a house, and a big red barn for the horse and Dexter.

Well I want a big piece of land, 200 acres maybe, and Montana would be my dream state. If I allowed myself to be jealous I would be jealous of CowGrrrl..... :/ I'd get a big green tractor, a team of big, strong, healthy draft horses, one male one female, both black Clydesdales, they would plow up a big field of an acre or so and I would plant all the vegetables I would ever dream of. I'd get a black Dexter heifer who would give my family milk, a riding horse for my future husband, me, and each of our kids. And we would raise goats, dairy goats, Nubians, alpines, Kinders, and LaManchas, and I would breed them and sell them. Also I want sheep, Icelandics, for the wool. I would get a bunch of chickens, SexLinks, Ameraucanas, Silkies, Polish, mixes etc., and ducks, Pekins, Muscovies, and Khaki Campbells, , some Cotornix quail to, then I would get blue and red heels, Anatolian Shepherds too. Also cats, a gray one, a black one, and a calico. Also I would want Blue Slate turkeys, and Sebastopol geese. I would do rotational grazing for the big guys, and I would make my own chicken and dog food. I would slaughter my animals, and that sits alright because I know they would have a good life. And I would like a good-sized log cabin for a house, and a big red barn for the horse and Dexter.
yeah.. me too.. except for the cats....

Back
Top Bottom