The Non-Bored Club!!! Where all the bored people go!!!!! (Come to be non-boredified!!!!)

Well....I'm kinda new to horses , so I'll probably just flat her for a while, I would love to know hot to jump a horse. But I'm going to have to learn a whole lot first, lol. I still have to get over the size intimidation factor! Sounds silly doesn't it!

@Megan Amber:
Don't be afraid! I jump my baby Angel at a three foot seven inches and it's amazing! (just don't forget to do your 2 point over the vascule of the jump. ;) it hurts if you don't.)
Angel and I perform in shows together and it's like you're flying. We've won so many shows that even I earned my own showname! I'm Soñador (Italian for 'dreamer'.) and Angel is Flyaway Angel. :3 So don't be afraid - it's fun!
My baby Angel is a 14.5hh chestnut quarter-thoroughbred cross. Just make sure the horse you're riding will tolerate jumps! Some
horses won't. Angel likes to fly, so she jumps pretty high. Our record is a four foot jump and it was the most fun thing. :3
I'm sure, if you get into jumping, you'll love it! Just be sure you find the right horse - not too flashy and will listen to you! :)

@Megan Amber:
Don't be afraid! I jump my baby Angel at a three foot seven inches and it's amazing! (just don't forget to do your 2 point over the vascule of the jump.
wink.png
it hurts if you don't.)
Angel and I perform in shows together and it's like you're flying. We've won so many shows that even I earned my own showname! I'm Soñador (Italian for 'dreamer'.) and Angel is Flyaway Angel. :3 So don't be afraid - it's fun!
My baby Angel is a 14.5hh chestnut quarter-thoroughbred cross. Just make sure the horse you're riding will tolerate jumps! Some
horses won't. Angel likes to fly, so she jumps pretty high. Our record is a four foot jump and it was the most fun thing. :3
I'm sure, if you get into jumping, you'll love it! Just be sure you find the right horse - not too flashy and will listen to you!
smile.png
x2!! I LOVE jumping!!! I think my record is 2 1/2- 3 feet.... I've a got a pony so he can't jump some of the big jumps in the ring.

I don't the exact name of the breed, I've forgotten, but yes a draft of sorts!

Thanks for the encouragement Technocat and Chickencrazy- I'll have to see if she likes it and try our hand...or hooves, lol!

Back
Top Bottom