The official Homeschool Thread!

Well poppy claims pat is old, quote ā€œI wont tell my grade but I will say I am not an old man like patā€ so Iā€™m guessing 16 17 or something.
Dev is 11 grade.
Not too old but older than I expected ig
Iā€™m not gonna awnser that as Iā€™m not gonna say my age especially in a public thread.
Cool! I have been there once, to Disneyworld, and a beach, which was amazing! Do you go to the beaches or Disney a lot?
I go to Disney a lot beaches not so much after you live on the beach for so long the beaches just arenā€™t fun anymore
Theres so many of thosešŸ¤£I think I'd like Florida a lot more if I didn't live here lol, it's better as a vacation destination. Spending 8-9 months in 90Ā°F+ weather isn't fun lol
Yeah but thereā€™s may-September where we are mostly in 100Ā°F+ with 90%+ humidity
Y'all think that's bad! last summer it was over 110 degrees F almost every month in the summer! Tx summers are the worst!
I promise you youā€™ve never felt a bad summer unless you spent one here in Florida the heat is bad yes but us being surrounded by water our humidity is sooooo high all day everyday

See, this is why I miss Wisconsin. I grew up in Wisconsin before we got a farm, and it was great there! It got cold enough to play in the snow, has wonderful colors in fall and spring, and only gets to like 80 in summer. Absolute perfection.

Back
Top Bottom