The official Homeschool Thread!

Dont. Let us be innocent.

When I went to Nevada to visit my great grandmother, it was summer and 109 - 116 the whole time. Exhausting.
We were at the San Fernando Mission. We had zero idea it was going to be hot. The car didn't like it, I didn't like it, and it was the hottest day of the year. To top it all off, we had a hot pizza for dinner. Which is just fine.

(If you don't know what the California Missions are and have never been there, you're missing out big time.)

Every time i’ve been in California it’s been pretty hot
Yep. Same as here in Texas.

Thing is, it feels hotter in El Paso due to how dry it is. In CA, it felt a little cooler, probably because the humidity wasn't like San Antonio, and it isn't dry like El Paso.

See, this is why I miss Wisconsin. I grew up in Wisconsin before we got a farm, and it was great there! It got cold enough to play in the snow, has wonderful colors in fall and spring, and only gets to like 80 in summer. Absolute perfection.
I think my favorite places i’ve lived would be Colorado and New Mexico. Colorado for the reason it stays colder and theres always a hot springs that you can get in which is awesome

DJI_0842.JPG

Silver City.

Back
Top Bottom