The official Homeschool Thread!

Last year i was dying to go to regular school cause I didn’t know anyone else homeschooled. So glad i didn’t and i stayed homeschooled, i met a lot of people on here and in real life that don’t go to regular school either
Yeah it definitely gets lonely being homeschooled but I like it especially because you get a lot of freedom! When I was younger I did want to go to school and I still kind of do, 'cause you know they have dances and fun activities but our co-op does that a lot too!

Yeah it definitely gets lonely being homeschooled but I like it especially because you get a lot of freedom! When I was younger I did want to go to school and I still kind of do, 'cause you know they have dances and fun activities but our co-op does that a lot too!
I agree. The only sad part is people who aren’t homeschooled don’t really understand it. My friends think i don’t do any schoolwork at all and that I don’t work for it which isn’t true.

I agree. The only sad part is people who aren’t homeschooled don’t really understand it. My friends think i don’t do any schoolwork at all and that I don’t work for it which isn’t true.
oOh yOu'Re sTuNtEd aNd tRapPed at hOme aLl dAy...

Yeah. Right. And I can finish school faster and get the one on one help necessary and have my computer finish some stuff I need to keep a eye on at the same time. And sit on the Internet after school or read that book I've always wanted to read.

We don't do a co-op here. I'm fine with it because I prefer to do things alone as much as possible.

1000011516.jpg

For all of you who think I'm lying about Philomena being inside for math, here she is on my lap. She also pooped and I promptly sat in it. I only realized when I could smell squished poop.

Back
Top Bottom