The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

One day on a warm spring morning the three teenagers went to take a walk in the woods. there names were josh,rick,and martin. rick was the newest member of the gang. Now these kids were not the smartest,funniest,or coolest kids ever, in fact, they were rather.....plain. so they gathered the drinks and the sandwiches and headed on there merry way. they didnt tell theyre parents because they had gotten in trouble the night befor for going on a walk without telling anyone.(way to go genius) so they went on and ate and went through all there food. when they relized it was getting dark they decided to head home. but it was to late they were lost. they thought they would camp in under a cliff for the night and head home in the mourning. they went to sleep and woke up to a loud crashing sound. they got up and looked around for what had made the sound. they heard a loud groan and then it went silent....josh and rick turned around to find martin had been killed by a boulder falling on his stomach. they were scared because that rock couldnt have just fallen there. they left there stuff and ran as far as they could. after about fifteen minutes of running they stopped by a river to rest from the run. they drank there fill of water and sat and talked about what happened. they decided that the rock must have fallen out of the ceiling since mobody had looked. rick got up and went to go to the bathroom. josh just sat there wondering what was taking him so long. josh finally got up and looked in the bushes and rick wasnt there.YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD! something yelled. josh screamed and turned around to see what was behind him. it was a huge hairy werewolf. josh didnt have enough time to scream again because it rakes its claws against his throat and gut. josh just lied there bleeding out watching with his final breaths as the werewolf walked away. the werewolf walked to the edge of the woods and stopped. slowy its hairy blood ridden claws rose up to his head. off came his head....with ricks head coming out. rick took off the costume and chuckled. he went and hid his clothes and got a claw from his costume. he slit his own throat....laughing. back at martin and joshs house. there parents were watching the news and saw a picture of rick.

BEWARE! PYHSCO KILLER TEENAGER ESCAPES FROM PRISON!

shows a picture of rick.

the parents gasp......and then they go to find there kids.....but it was to late.

creepy...
welcome-byc.gif

i got a couple #1 true

Me and my friend were out coon hunting in the country and i call something in it ran very weird not like a possum not like a coon not like a fox too small for a coyote and i shot and missed he didnt turn on the light
barnie.gif
so we followed the tracks and they were the oddest tracks ever. Something got some of his chickens also. And we both believe demons haunt the woods. We think it could have been a chupacabara they are going all through america or a demon thing.

#2 My friends grandpa haunts his basement he died there yes same friend who went hunting but back to the story it was his birhtday he said do you guys want to see something scary he said as he came back from the bathroom. We all go to the bathroom and they door knob shakes so we open the door nobody there so i have my hand literally a inch away from the door knob and open while its shaking nobody there so some of us go outside of the door and me and one other kid stay in and were both standing by the door and and the bath turns on! And sometimes in the middle of the night like 1 am we wake up to something like literally hitting his drum set.

#3 im watching tv and i see green eyes its like 3 am and i walked to the window they were gone. And sometimes i hear footsteps downstairs and in my room and hall. And once after my cat died i walked down to the basement to get some milk and i saw a cat.

This is TRUE.
I have a friend, who's cousins were visiting from Florida. My friend lives on a lake nearby. Anyway, one hot day, she and her cousins were swimming in the lake, and having a good time. I should mention the cousins ages: Brody, 13, AnneMarie, 17, Denny, 15, Mandy, 8. My friend was 12. Anyways, like I said, they were swimming. Their parents were not watching them, as AnneMarie was old enough to take charge. The older kids wanted to go out deeper, but little Mandy wasn't a very strong swimmer. The rest of them swam out towards the middle of the lake, leaving Mandy behind. They swam out, and swam out until they were about 25-30 yards from the other side. They yelled to Mandy, making fun of her for being such a little kid and not being able to swim like the rest of them. Finally, Mandy couldn't take it anymore. She started swimming out to them. Now, this isn't too deep of a lake, nor is it very wide across. But for an eight year old, yes, it was. She was not even a quarter of the way across, when she started to tire. She decided to take a break and float on her back for a while. When she was ready to go again, she made to the halfway point. The other kids were still close to the other side, shallow enough for them to stand, and cheering Mandy on. "Come on Mandy! You can make it!" etc. Well, Mandy was doing pretty good. She was 40-50 yards from the kids when she started struggling. She yelled Help! Help! Somethings got me! My friend and her cousins thought she was joking. What could possibly "got her" in this small lake! they thought. They were laughing, telling her to stop fooling around and get over by them, when Mandy disappeared. The kids freaked out, very worried. Then Mandy reappeared. The kids saw something strange. A shape came up out of the water. It...looked like a hand. It grabbed the top of her head, and dragged her down. The kids ran, swam, pretty much stumbled to the shore, when they got on the sand, they ran, ran, ran, all the way around the lake back to the house, screaming to their parents. When they told of what happened, no one believed them. I do, though. I believe. This happened 3 years ago come August and no one has swam in the lake since.

Oh, right I shoulda mentioned she drowned...the kids felt sooo bad for taunting her and they got into a lot of trouble, obviously but mostly everyone just felt bad about it. She was a real cutie, really too bad...

Back
Top Bottom