The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

Quote:
O_O Freaky~

I thought I'd have a heart attack.
th.gif
She simply laughed at me, then turned around to leave. She stepped on a plastic spider I had put there and jumped out of her skin. At least it's not only us and the YouTubers.

At least.

Yup. Definitely not sleeping.

Quote:
Me either. Ugh, and I think I just found something out for nightmare fuel. Gamer related, so you probably wouldn't get it, but still... Nightmares abound.

I keep thinking there's this giant sack doll covered with various substances staring at me and attempting to make its move. It only moves when I'm not looking at it. ...You do the math. O_O

Quote:
Me either. Ugh, and I think I just found something out for nightmare fuel. Gamer related, so you probably wouldn't get it, but still... Nightmares abound.

I keep thinking there's this giant sack doll covered with various substances staring at me and attempting to make its move. It only moves when I'm not looking at it. ...You do the math. O_O

Ahh.

You need to get a mirror so you can watch it at all times. But if you look away to type a post, it disappears from its spot...next thing you know, you have a fork in your throat and a doll cackling evily above you.

Quote:

Ahh.

You need to get a mirror so you can watch it at all times. But if you look away to type a post, it disappears from its spot...next thing you know, you have a fork in your throat and a doll cackling evily above you.

Y-Yes, exactly! I have no hand mirrors... Fudge. It's not a fork in my throat so much as a 10 foot tall tan rag doll with green eyes that are about to fall off choking me and bashing its head against mine until I die.

Quote:
Ahh.

Y-Yes, exactly! I have no hand mirrors... Fudge. It's not a fork in my throat so much as a 10 foot tall tan rag doll with green eyes that are about to fall off choking me and bashing its head against mine until I die.

Oh gosh.

Quote:

Oh gosh.

Yes.

...Why am I so tired all of a sudden?

Back
Top Bottom